Subject: Windows NT scripts
From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Garramuno)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 13:02:36 -0800

Here is the answer I got from Daniel Small at the Softimage Mailing List,
regarding Windows NT script language.  BTW... The guys on that list are
great and very helpful, specially considering many of them are in top
companies.

> You can find information on Windows NT batch file commands directly in
> Windows NT help--search under 'batch'. In addition, many more powerful
> scripting environments like csh, perl, etc are also available--some even
> downloadable off the net. I believe WinPerl is provided in the Windows
> NT resource kit. You can also try the site www.jumbo.com for lots of
> freeware and shareware stuff.

BTW... Regarding Perl, I have used it and I testify it is a VERY
interisting scripting language.  It is specially useful for manipulating
text files (like LW's scenes).

Gonzalo Garramuno
[email-masked]
Buenos Aires, Argentina

.. Tagline unfunny. Steal anyway? [Y/n]